We have a team of medical practitioners on staff administering injectables which allows us the flexibility to provide botox and fillers with exceptional service. A complimentary consultation is the first step to assess goals and treat accordingly. Each patient is given information pre and post treatment to ensure the best results from their Spruce Body Lab experience.
What is Botox?
Botox® Cosmetic is a purified protein produced by the Clostridium botulism bacterium, which reduces the activity of the muscles that cause expression lines to form over time.
What does a treatment involve?
- Our doctor will administer several tiny injections of BOTOX® Cosmetic directly in the muscles that cause those moderate to severe expression lines.
- Our doctor will determine where to administer the injections by examining your ability to move certain muscles the treatment area. The location, size, and use of the muscles that create an expression line vary markedly among individuals.
- No anesthesia is required, although our doctor may choose to numb the area with a cold pack or anesthetic cream prior to injecting. Discomfort is usually minimal and brief. Most patients compare the sensation to a pin prick.
- You may resume normal activity immediately. You may see a marked improvement in the moderate to severe lines in the treatment area. Improvement may continue for as long as a month, and could last up to 4 months.
What areas can be treated?
Cosmetic Botox in Vancouver
- upper face: frown lines, crows feet, “bunny lines” (horzontal line between the brows)
- lower face: marrionette lines (lines at the corners of the mouth), chin, jawline contouring
- nose correction
- neck lines and neck lift
- excessive sweating / hyperhydrosis
- bruxism / facial slimming for the jawline
How often do I need to get treatments?
If you’re pleased with the results of a BOTOX® Cosmetic treatment, you’ll probably want to get on a treatment schedule so you can continue the benefits.
If you discontinue treatment, the expression lines gradually will look like they did before your botox treatment.
Let’s face it; we all get better with age. Regular skin care treatments and injectables can help us to look better too!
The skin’s natural aging process manifests as contour changes and deeper wrinkles due to the depletion of subcutaneous fat and the loss of elasticity or dermal collagen, This results in sagging skin and loss of support of the tissues on our bodies. Sun damage, stress and lifestyle choices all make their contribution to the process. So how can we minimize these signs of aging without the invasive nature and recovery time of major surgery?
Soft tissue augmentation, through the use of dermal fillers has become a very popular means of addressing contour defects and loss of tissue volume, whereby a non-animal, non-allergenic, standardized hyaluronic acid (NASHA) is injected into deficient areas. Hyaluronic acid is a substance that out bodies produce naturally. As such, NASHA fillers are readily accepted by the body without allergic reaction and are slowly broken down over time. Such fillers last anywhere from 4-12 months and can last even longer in some areas when done in combination with botox. NASHA fillers are the most recent and widely accepted treatment for soft tissue augmentation with a proven track record of reliability.
Dozens of dermal fillers exist on the market- each with it’s own respective use. At Spruce Body Lab, the fillers we use are of the highest quality available to ensure the best results for our clients. Your treatment will be tailored for you with various different products available to address your specific needs.
A complimentary consultation will determine how you might benefit from the use of fillers in addition to other skin care regimens that you may be currently employing. The appropriate filler to be used in your particular circumstance will be determined at your consultation.
What areas can be treated?
- lip enhancement
- nasio-labial folds / smile lines
- eye contour
- chin and jawline contouring
- pitted scarring
- non-surgical nose job
NEW! Express Lip Injection / “Lip Minis”
Does the idea for having your lips injected seem like a big step? We’ve got the perfect treatment for you to take small steps towards the look you have in mind. With a ‘mini’ injection of hyaluronic acid in less than 20 minutes you will see an instant and subtle result- enhancing and smoothing the lip line. The Express Lip Injection is also easier on the pocket book- a perfect introduction into lip enhancement sans qualms.
NEW! The Perfect Lift
Combining botox and fillers together in one treatment is the equivalent of a non-surgical face lift. If you’re looking to redefine how you look and feel with instant results and little to no down-time, this is the treatment for you. A complimentary consultation will acertain exactly how your treatment will proceed and the product costs are all included in one combined price. Pro-Derm professional skin care and GliSODin Skin Nutrients are included with this treatment package to help enhance and extend the results of your treatment
How does a Non-Surgical Nose Job Work?
The non-surgical nose job is a simple, no down time technique to change the shape of your nose with a few simple injections of a filler substance (hyaluronic acid).
The procedure takes 15 minutes with virtually little or no pain, bruising or swelling. You can return to your work or social life immediately with instantaneous results.
Nurse Kathryn places a dermal filler through controlled and precise injections to hide away dents, bumps, deviations, make the nose appear more narrow of contour irregularities to restore a more symmetrical look to your nose. The end result is that your nose will look more proportional and smaller in your facial frame. Your results are instantaneous.
The non surgical nose job is an alternative to surgical rhinoplasty for many individuals who wish to alter the shape of their nose or restore symmetry to their nose.
Ideal Candidate for the Procedure
- Patients who wish to diminish the appearance of bumps on their nose.
- Patients who have dents, hollowness or indentations, or have noses which look asymmetric.
- Patients who have a flat nasal bridge and wish to create a bridge or augment their original bridge. This is a very common request in the Asian and African American communities.
- There are those people who are not 100% emotionally and physically ready to undergo surgery and want to take the idea of a new nose for a “test run”. They can do this procedure to decide if a nose job is right for them.