Celazome

Celazome is on a mission to improve your lifestyle with its advanced skincare formulas. Internationally recognized as an industry standard product across the world. Their extensive fourteen-year research has allowed Celazome to create a product that produces results in two weeks or less.

Celazome uses its patented Lyphazome Nanotechnology with pride. This method allows nano-sized lecithin spheres to penetrate into the deeper layers of the epidermis and deliver 80% of the product ingredients to start working in the deeper layers of the skin. The remaining 20% begin working immediately on the outer layers to deliver instantaneous results.

If you’re looking to reduce the appearance of fine lines, Celazome contains 10% Argireline – a peptide that has been clinically proven to reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles. Competitors have been found to use half the amount that Celazome do. Celzome also uses 1.5% green tea extract – an antioxidant and bacteriostatic agent – whereas other industry products use less than 0.002%.